NEC R&D Members
NEC Central Research Labs.,
System Platform Lab..
Master of Technology (Computer Science)
Address : 1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan 211-8666.
- One of my research area is to experiment deep learning with convolutional neural network on NEC's SX architecture and inventing ways for optimal hardware utilization for acceleration.
High Performance Computing.
- My other research area involves optimizing software for different hardware architectures. This work includes implementing different software acceleration recipes that can result in drastic performance improvement independent of hardware architecture.
- Vijay Daultani, Subhajit Chaudhury, Ishizaka Kazuhisa: Convolutional Neural Network Layer Reordering for Acceleration: Synthesis And System Integration of Mixed Information, SASIMI 2016.
- Vijay Daultani is an Researcher in central research laboratories at NEC Japan. He primarily works in deep learning and high performance computing. His research areas cover deep learning, many core processor, software optimization and operating system. He was a visiting industrial fellow in Swarm Lab of University of California, Berkely (UCB) in November 2015.
- He received his M.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) in 2014 and a B.Tech in computer science from Truba College of Engineering and Technology Indore. After completing his B.Tech he has worked in Accenture.