NEC R&D on Data Mining
NEC Laboratories China
Data Mining Group
11F Bldg. A, Innovation Plaza, Tsinghua Science Park, Haidian District, Beijing, China
- Data Mining
-  Chunchen LIU, Lu FENG, Ryohei FUJIMAKI, “Streaming Model Selection via Online Factorized Asymptotic Bayesian Inference”, International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM’16), 2016.
-  Chunchen Liu*, Lu Feng*, Ryohei Fujimaki, Yusuke Muraoka. Scalable Model Selection for Large-Scale Factorial Relational Models, Proceedings of the 28th international conference on machine learning (ICML), 2015.
-  Lu Feng, Jiangang Liu, Ling Li, Wenjuan Wei, Jie Tian, Kang Lee. Functional brain mapping with locally smoothed regression, IEEE 10th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 2013.
-  Lu Feng, Jiangang Liu, Zhe Wang, Jun Li, Ling Li, Liezhong Ge, Jie Tian, Kang Lee. The other face of the other-race effect: An fMRI investigation of the other-race face categorization advantage. Neuropsychologia, Vol. 49, No. 13, pp. 3739-3749, 2011.
- 2013.7 ~ now: Associate Researcher, Data Mining Group, NEC Labs China
- 2008.9 ~ 2013.7: Doctor of Engineering Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2004.9 ~ 2008.7: Bachelor of Engineering, Department of Automation, Southeast University